2018 Arctic Cat Bearcat XT
Sale: Save $1,000.00 now until 12/31/2018
Transcona Trailer Sales Ltd.
- Large Underseat Storage: The Bearcat XT offers a large underseat storage area for anything you may want to keep out of the elements or a place to put those must-haves for your every day use.
- 540 2-Stroke Engine: The value-focused 540cc, 2-Stroke, fan-cooled carbureted engine is powerful, durable and efficient. The Hi/Low transmission allows you to get all the low-end power possible for those bigger jobs.
- Large Rear Rack: This large reinforced rack offers the space to carry the larger items, and its strong construction allows you to secure your load with as many straps as you see fit.
- Bearcat Xt Gauge: Sometimes, too much information becomes a distraction when you need to focus on the task at hand. The Bearcat XT gauge provides all the important information with a speedometer, odometer and tripmeter.
- Bearcat Xt Front Suspension: The TSS front suspension puts you in control with hydraulic gas cell shocks to soak up the largest of bumps.
- Bearcat Xt Rear Suspension: A fully coupled suspension features dual-gas cell shocks. The flip-lever torsion spring adjustment quickly stiffens the suspension for hauling a heavy load.
- 18" High-Height Windshield With Mirrors: The extra-high windshield tames the wind out in the great white open, while the mirrors make backing up easy as ever.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 540
- Cooling: Fan
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73.0 x 64.0
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 400 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: 1 x TM 33 Carburetor (heated)
- Exhaust: Tuned pipe and muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 11.6
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 2.6
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: TSS
- Ski Shocks: Hydraulic, gas cell
- Front Travel in. (cm): 6
- Rear Suspension: Pro Comfort Suspension with flip-up rails
- Front Track Shock: Hydraulic, gas cell
- Rear Track Shock: Hydraulic, gas cell
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 11.3
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 121
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 46
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 58 (147.32)
- Track Type: Cobra
- Track Width in. (cm): 20 (50.08)
- Track Length in. (cm): 156
- Lug in. (cm): 1.50
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.52
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 37.8
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): Plastic - 7
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Analog
- Speedometer: Analog
- Odometer: Analog
- Fuel: Mechanical
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heavy-Duty Rear Bumper: Standard
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Standard
- Rear Rack: Standard
- Rear Storage: Accessory
- Seat: Utility
- Steering: 4 in. riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tow Hitch: Pivot
- Underseat Storage: Standard
- Windshield: 18 in. High-height
- Drive Clutch: YXRC
- Driven Clutch: Variable ratio
- Drive System: Hi/Low Transmission
- Brakes: Mechanical
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-3,500
- Gearing: 18/38
- Reverse: Shift lever
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 73.0 x 64.0 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 1 x TM 33 Carburetor (heated)
- Tuned pipe and muffler
- Brake Type
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- Variable ratio
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: TSS; Ski Shocks: Hydraulic, gas cell; Front Track Shock: Hydraulic, gas cell
- Front Travel
- 6 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: Pro Comfort Suspension with flip-up rails; Rear Track Shock: Hydraulic, gas cell
- Rear Travel
- 11.3 in.
- Ski Type
- Plastic - 7
- Ski Stance
- 37.8 in.
- Track Dimensions
- 20 in. (50.08 cm) x 156 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.6 gal.
- 18 in. High-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Shift lever