2017 Arctic Cat TBX 700 EPS
Transcona Trailer Sales Ltd.
TBX 700 EPS
- 700 H1 4-Stroke Engine With EFI: The 700 H1 is a 695cc, liquid-cooled single cylinder with EFI. Excellent throttle response provides smooth and consistent acceleration.
- Ride-In Suspension: Double A-arms optimize wheel motion, translating into more responsive steering and better cornering. With 11 inches of ground clearance and 10 inches of suspension travel, our Ride-In suspension will stare down anything you put in front of it.
- Digital Gauge: The digital gauge features large critical operation information indicators: clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer/trip, gear position, speedometer/tachometer, differential lock, high beam, temperature and oil pressure.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Arctic Cat’s electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Steering your machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawling.
- 2/4 WD With Electric Front Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- Carlisle Trail Pro Tires with Steel Wheels: Purpose-designed construction makes for a smoother ride and better shock absorption. The nondirectional tread pattern provides excellent cornering. The Carlisle® Trail Pro® is lightweight and versatile.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint™ attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- Side Storage Compartments: Storage is something this machine has in spades. With two 20-lb. capacity side storage compartments, take what you need and a few things you don’t.
- Front SpeedRack®: Rated for 100 lbs. carrying capacity, the front SpeedRack is made from strong steel and has built-in entry points that make adding attachments a snap.
- 300-lb.-Capacity Large Tilting Rear Box: The TBX™ has a 300-pound tilting rear cargo box with an easy-access tailgate. Fill it up and dump it with ease
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 695, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve w/EFI
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 102x85
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 28
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 5.8 (22)
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS Hi/Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 11 (27.9)
- Shocks: Coil-Over
- Front Tire / Size: Duro 3 Star Kaden / 25x8-12
- Rear Tire / Size: Duro 3 Star Kaden / 25x10-12
- Wheels: Powder-Coated Steel
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 98x47.5x48 (248.9x120.7x121.9)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 58 (147.3)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 788 (357.4)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 100 (45.4) / 300 (136.1)
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 1050 (476.3)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Dual Halogen Headlights / Single Rear Taillight
- Bumpers: Accessory
- Gun Scabbard with Mount: Accessory
- Racks: Front SpeedRack
- Rear Cargo Box: Tilting 100-lb Capacity
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Single
- Storage - Side: 20-lbs Each Side
- Winch: Accessory
NOTES:ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety always wear an approved helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never engage in stunt driving; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix and could cause serious injury or even death. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders read and understand their operator’s manual before operation. Along with concerned conservationists everywhere, Arctic Cat urges you to “Tread Lightly” on public and private lands. Ride only on designated areas or trails. Preserve your future riding opportunities by showing respect for the environment, local laws, and the rights of others when riding. Do not shoot from or lean firearms or bows against the ATV. Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV. Only ride an ATV that is right for your age. Supervise riders younger than 16. The minimum operator age for ATVs is 16, 14 on the 150 model and over 12 on the 90 and DVX 90 models. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders take a training course. For safety or training information in the U.S., call the ATV Safety Institute at (800) 887-2887. In Canada, call the Canada Safety Council (613) 739-1535 or see your dealer. ®™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Cat Inc. ©2014 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701. Arctic Cat ATVs and Side by Sides are world-class products from Arctic Cat Inc.
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve
- Bore x Stroke
- 102 x 85 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid with Fan
- Fuel System
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- Duro 3 Star Kaden / 25x8-12
- Rear Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tires
- Duro 3 Star Kaden / 25x10-12
- Dry Weight
- 788 lb. (357.4 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 100 lb. (45.4 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1050 lb. (476.3 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal. (22 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 98x47.5x48 in. (248.9x120.7x121.9 cm)
- 58 in. (147.3 cm)
- Drive Train
- 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- Automatic CVT with EBS Hi/Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse and Park
- Dual Halogen Headlights / Single Rear Taillight